Johns Building Supply, located in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, and serving the surrounding areas, is your complete hardscape source, dedicated to serving both local contractors and do-it-yourselfer homeowners. We carry a variety of blocks, bricks, and stones to choose from to outfit your walkways, retaining walls, patio pavers, and more.
Many homeowners and business owners choose natural stone for their outdoor spaces – and for good reason. It effortlessly enhances the look and durability of any application it is used for, including walkways, driveways, foundations, fireplaces, and more.
Our stock of natural stone features a wide range of sizes, thicknesses, colors, and textures allowing clients to select the ideal stone to match their preferred style and tastes. The different types of natural stone available at Johns Building Supply include:
- Cobblestone: We offer our customers the best selection of hand-cut granite cobblestones, with over 13 different sizes available.
- Bluestone: Derived from the finest quarries in the Northeast, our selection of bluestone is sold in several different sizes.
- Fieldstone: We are proud to deliver the very best in New England-sourced fieldstone for clients looking to create a one-of-a-kind feature.
Clients looking to improve the appearance and overall function of their space should consider incorporating a new walkway, driveway, or patio. Johns Building Supply offers endless choices of pavers, including everything from natural stone to engineered materials, and they’re all made in-house. We are proud to provide our clients with quality products from top brands, such as:
- Unilock: Due to the large offerings of products with a versatile palette of colors, design possibilities are limitless with Unilock. These pavers are designed to be able to stand up to the harshest conditions, making them an ideal choice for areas exposed to outdoor elements.
- Techo-Bloc Pavers: Setting the foundation for the perfect paver, Techo-Bloc is known as the industry standard for textured pavers. Every model of Techo-Bloc paver available at Johns Building Supply is salt resistant, color consistent all the way through, and designed to withstand heavy traffic.
- Porcelain Pavers: Simplistic beauty that is easy to maintain, clients can create a relaxed yet elegant-looking outdoor area with porcelain pavers. Choose between 26 different earthy tones and shades of various sizes.
In an effort to provide a quick turnaround for our clients, Johns Building Supply keeps many popular colors and models from each manufacturer in stock and readily available. As an authorized dealer of Unilock and Techo-Bloc products, we are able to order any style or quantity desired by the client.
Retaining and freestanding wall blocks offer homeowners and commercial business owners an appealing solution to address common issues, including downhill erosion. Others reasons why clients add retaining walls to their homes or business are to improve drainage, enhance curb appeal, and improve function. Common types of projects include:
- Retaining walls
- Decorative landscape walls
- Sitting walls
- Garden beds
- Raised beds
- Decorative home walls
Johns Building Supply carries trusted brand names with a reputation for creating quality and durable retaining and freestanding wall blocks. We offer a complete selection of wall products from the following manufacturers:
One Stop hardscape source
Contactors, construction managers, and DIY homeowners can find everything they need at Johns Building Supply for most projects. Our vast selection of hardscape products from some of the most well-known names in the industry allows us to provide a one-stop shopping experience for our clients. We offer the following:
- Wide range of hardscape products for multiple uses
- Expert knowledge and advice
- Convenient ordering for all customers
- Accurate cost estimates
- On-time deliverers
Whether you are looking to revamp an existing space or create a new one, Johns Building Supply has everything you need for your next project. Located in Pittsfield, MA, and serving the surrounding areas, we offer clients a wide selection of hardscape products, including natural stone, pavers, and retaining wall blocks. Our dedicated team can help answer any questions you may have as well as offer our expert advice on the right materials for your specific job. Fill out a form to get in contact with us to learn more about starting your next project at Johns Building Supply.